5/02/2012

Facebook ads: Short text and one itty-bitty photo




My client, Dressed Up!, asked for a Facebook ad to wrap up prom season. My first Facebook ad! I specified the gender, age range, geographical location, and interests of the high school students who would see the ad. That was the fun part. 

The challenge was writing a short headline and text, and finding a photo that looked nice at a very small size.  

On Facebook, the ad will link to the client's store site, which features prom dresses for the rest of the month.

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping this would show up on my Facebook page so I could Like it, but apparently I'm not trendy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we're both plenty trendy. We're just too darn old for this ad. It's directed at 15- to 19-year-old Valley Girls who have prom on the brain.

    ReplyDelete